This is my third year at Santa Fe Junior High. I am excited to have the opportunity to teach and learn from the 7th graders this year!
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (409) 925-9378.
Meet the Teacher Video
1st 7:35-8:26 (51 minutes w/announcements)
2nd 8:29-9:15 (46 minutes)
3rd 9:18-10:04 (46 minutes)
4th 10:07-10:53 (46 minutes)
5th 10:56-11:42 (46 minutes)
6th 11:45 - 1:27 (102 minutes)
B-Lunch 12:21-12:51 (30 minutes)
7th 1:30-2:16 (46 minutes)
8th 2:19-3:05 (46 minutes)
In order to succeed in this class, there are several items that students are required to bring to class every day:
- Binder with dividers
- Composition Notebook
- An independent reading book
- Something to write with (pen or pencil is fine)
- Color pencils
- Notebook paper
- Show respect towards yourself, peers, and your teachers.
- Be prepared and bring your supplies to class, every day.
- Be engaged.
- All electronic devices/cellphones will be kept in your bag during class.
- Verbal warning
- Student-Teacher Conference
- Parent phone call
- Office referral
Students will be given the chance to choose their own books. My role is to be a guide for them, not to pick what they will read.
Click here to download INTELLECTUAL FREEDOM Poster.pdf
~Binder Set-Up Papers~
Click here to download Tower of Books (1).pdf
Click here to download ELA Goal Sheet (1).docx
Click here to download Thinking Stems.docx
Click here to download Workshop (1).pptx