MOY Directions for Students--US History
These directions are for students taking the US History MOY exam. Please read the important reminders below:
This morning you will be taking either the US History Middle of the Year exam or MOY.
- You will have a total of 4 hours to complete the exam.
- Please do your best on this exam as it is a test grade. You know most of the content. If you get stumped, just read carefully and try your best. You will only be graded on the content that has been taught.
Now please read the following directions before logging into your MOY exam:
1. Once the program launches, click the Interim Assessment.
2. After logging in and viewing test directions on the screen, the test appears displaying question 1
3. You have the opportunity to check any of your answers before submitting at the end of the test.
4. Remember to answer all questions before clicking End Test
5. Once you have submitted your test, click the link to complete the reflection assignment. It is part of your overall grade for this MOY.
6. Open your school email and find your log in information. It will contain your user name, password, & session ID number.
-We recommend printing this page or writing these down for easy input into the testing system
7. Click the link to log into your US History MOY (Links to an external site.) exam and begin
If you have any questions, you can email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . Someone will reach out to support you as quickly as possible. Please know your need may be passed along to our technician on campus.
Welcome to a virtual start to the academic year!
My name is Coach Kluka and I am teaching AP US History and Coaching Varsity Boys Soccer. I grew up in Nebraska where I played college soccer and graduated with a Bachelor's in History. I moved to Texas in 2018 and began my teaching career in Pasadena ISD where I coached soccer and taught US History. I am excited for what this 2020-2021 year holds for us!
Phone: 409-925-2700 ext:3216
Tutorials: Before school Monday through Friday 6:30-7AM or after school upon request.
Period 1: AP US History 7:05-8:00AM
Period 2: Conference 8:05-9:00AM
Period 3: PLC 9:05-10:00AM
Period 4: AP US History 10:10-11:05AM
Period 5: Boys Soccer 11:10-12:05PM
Period 6: AP US History 12:45-1:40
Period 7: AP US History 1:45-2:45
How to get to teams:
- Go to Santa Fe High School Page
- Select Staff
- Select Social Studies
- Select "Joshua Kluka"
- Select "Courses and AP US History"
- Scroll down, find your class link and click link to join
US HISTORY MOY INSTRUCTIONS