This is my second year at Santa Fe Junior High. I am excited to have the opportunity to teach and learn from the 7th graders this year!
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 775-1124.
While we are in Alternative Learning Instruction I will be available for online tutoring, questions, etc. during my office hours. If you need another time, please let me know.
We will be doing work through Canvas. If you have trouble logging in or navigating Canvas, please reach out and I will help you to the best of my ability.
Virtual Meeting Link and Rules
Every Tuesday at 1-2 p.m. and every Wednesday from 4-6 p.m. I will be having Virtual Meetings that students can attend. You can come with questions about our assignments and ask them during the meeting. You do not have to stay the entire time. You can pop in, ask your questions, then move on if you need to. I will be explaining the assignments for that week and going over the lesson.
- All normal class rules still apply.
- Show respect towards yourself, your peers, and your teachers
- Be prepared
- Be engaged
- You need to come with at least one question about your assignment.
- You DO NOT have to stay the entire time.
- This is NOT a place to hang out, if you are not asking questions or saying a quick "Hello" you will be removed.
- This is not required but it would be nice to hear from everyone!
Click this link to join me every Tuesday at 1-2 p.m. and Wednesday 4-6 p.m. for a tutoring session! Please choose to join the web version.
In order to succeed in this class, there are several items that students are required to bring to class every day:
- Composition Notebook/Interactive Notebook
- An independent reading book
- Something to write with (pen or pencil is fine)
- Glue Stick
- Show respect towards yourself, peers, and your teachers.
- Be prepared and bring your supplies to class, every day.
- Be engaged.
- All electronic devices/cellphones will be kept in your bag during class.
- Verbal warning
- Student-Teacher Conference
- Parent phone call
- Detention (lunch detention or green slip are possibilities)
- Office referral
Students will be given the chance to choose their own books. My role is to be a guide for them, not to pick what they will read.
Click here to download INTELLECTUAL FREEDOM Poster.pdf